Crouse Family History
This is the web-site for people researching
family history for the CROUSE line.
Philip Crouse was born about 1760 in The Netherlands. About 1790 Philip
married Sarah Burt in the British Colony of New Brunswick.
Are you related to the Loyalist pioneers
Philip and Sarah Crouse?
Do you have their 18 children in the proper
The latest research reveals the birth order of their 18 children is different
than what was thought in the past. Review the following birth order and see if
your records reflect the latest research.
The proper birth order of Philip and Sarah Crouse's 18 children.
1) Sarah 7) Peter
2) Rebecca 8) Huldah
3) John 9) Gould
Click here to learn
4) Darius 10) Thomas
5) Philip 11) Amy
6) Elizabeth 12) Polly 18) Benjamin
New Brunswick Loyalists, Philip and Sarah (Burt) Crouse, were married circa 1790
and raised their children on a 400 acre British Crown Land Grant on the Keswick
(Note: these Group
Sheets were last updated in year 2000, the Crouse books below are more current.)
MY CROUSE FAMILY LINE
The following is a brief listing of my Crouse line:
1. Philip Crouse, b.abt.1760, The Netherlands; to North Carolina; to New Brunswick
2. Gould Crouse, b.1802, New Brunswick; to Crouseville, Maine
3. Abraham Crouse, b.1831, New Brunswick; to Crouseville, Maine; to Yankton, Oregon
4. Charles Crouse, b.1868, Crouseville, Maine; to Yankton, Oregon; to Houlton, Oregon
5. Wallace Crouse, b.1895, Yankton, Oregon; to Houlton, Oregon; to Longview, Washington
A popular book on Crouse History titled Crouse Family History, 2nd Edition is available for
$30.00(U.S.)*, including shipping & handling, from:
1916 Pike Place, #12-210
Seattle, WA 98101
- Over 550 pages
- Over 6,000 individuals, twice as many as the First Edition
- Over 10,000 updates, additions and corrections
- History of Crouseville 1800-1875
- Biographical sketches of early pioneers
- Photographs, index, cross-references and more
- It is sold at the book's publication cost
- Great as a birthday or holiday gift
- Portions of the history have been reprinted, with permission, on this
*Washington State residents need to add 9.5% sales tax.
Also, now available:
Crouse Family History, 2nd Edition, Researcher's Supplement, August
2007, 558 pages, indexed, $30.
Send e-mail inquiries to:
Some Internet Sites I Recommend
This web page created 02 Aug 97.
This web page last modified 14 Jan 12.
Copyright © 1997-2013, All Rights Reserved.